ADVANTAGES OF SAMTRON SYSTEMS
- Six Days a week classes
- Library Facility
- Scholarship available for meritorious and needy students.
- High-Quality Courseware
- Estd. 2000 – wide experience in the training industry
- Recognition for computer education at two NIELIT levels i.e. ‘O’, ‘A’
- Full time / Part Time Courses available
- Strong, well qualified, full time faculty and panel of visiting experts.
- Special courses designed for professionals.
- Presentation, Seminars, and Dummy Interview for students.
- Motivational Award (Olympiad) for meritorious students.
- On-the-job training facility for deserving students.
- Multi- prolonged teaching methodology.
- Strong academic & industry Linkages.
- Excellent result in all India NIELIT (DOEACC Society) examinations.
- Internet connectivity through PSTN/ISDN/DSL.
INFRASTRUCTURE & FACILITIES
The Institute is located so as to be easily accessible through public transport.
The Institute has spacious classrooms, computer labs, library, counselling desks, faculty workstation, discussion rooms, administrative blocks and other areas.
A number of spacious, well-furnished and well-equipped lecture halls provide a conducive atmosphere for learning.
Multiple labs with state-of-the-art computer systems, interconnected to provide multi-user and multi-platform connectivity, cater to fulfill the requirements of practical and project work. The software consisting of various operating systems, GUIs, Office/Programmer product: tools, advanced database management systems, Internet-development tools, software engineering tools etc., provide an ideal integrity development environment for different courses from basic to very advance levels.
Continuous emphasis is laid on periodical upgradation of lab facilities in order to keep pace with the rapid technological advancements
The Institute’s own comprehensive library is characterised by thousands of books that comprise a profound knowledge-base for endless interest in studies. Its superb range of Indian and foreign journals, periodicals, CBTs, magazines and reference manuals, firm academic base besides keeping students up-to-date with the latest technological developments in the dynamic IT industry
Text books & study material
The Institute’s other facilities include:
- Seminar room with audio-visual aids and multimedia projection system.
- Reading room
- Facilities for extra curricular and leisure activities.
- Internet access/browsing facilities through Cable Net/DSL
- Faculty workstations